profile tagboard affiliates
Friday, June 11, 2010 @ 8:02 PM | back to the top.
Fiina disiniee ;]

Hello'Hello (!)
FiinaBbyKiddo is updating Qeem's dusty blog .
I've been transforming Qeem into me . Okay .
Well , Qeem update lagi lerr . Haha . Okeyy . I know I understand .
Btw , just wanna thanks Qeem for the wishh . And yeahh ,
Happy 5th monthsary of Acting Partner ya .
Sorry banget yeaa kalau lambat wish . At least , I text youu lahh kann ..
Pluss , Happy 1st monthsary of you & Nad .
Last Long , kayys ?
Jangan gaduh'gaduh ;D Hmm , kinda miss Qeem & the others .
Hahs . Feel like going to school rather than staying @ home .
This few days , quite a boring day for me .
CCA outing @ Marina Barage maybe will not be going .
No mood due to *insert name*
Don't wanna elaborate lahh kayy ..
Nanti tambahh masalah lagi .
Waaduhh ! I think I'm out of words uhh ..
Alright thenn .

WANNA WISH EVERYONE A HAPPY JUNE HOLIDAY .
Enjoy aite , everyone ?

Youth Olympic nak datang nieyy .. On tthe August 14 .
Hahs . Sempat ehh guee .
Kayylahh ..

Assalamualaikum to all my muslim friends .

- Syariffah -

music box.


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


.
hellohello~
JUST A FEW WORDS!!! TAGGED BEFORE LEAVING!!!
archives.